Monday, March 25, 2013

NOTIFICATION

Kindly note that the following websites have been taken offline:

www.tnbmhl.com.my
www.mjhl.com.my
www.azlanshahcup.com
www.sultanjohorcup.com.my

This will remain until the personality who had no locus standi in MHC and berated me for my efforts in promoting hockey does the right thing by apologizing.

As for the other two MHC Council members, I can only pity them for their shallow thinking and lack of education, as they say let barking dogs bark, for most of the time they bark at the wind.

These are now open for sponsorship from any individual but will no longer carry the official tag line.

Clubs in the Malaysian Hockey League can liase with me on sponsorship and only news from sponsor clubs will be featured onto the website. Real time live coverage, twitter, features as well as match reports of the clubs matches will be done on this website which will carry logos of your clubs as value added services. In additions stories will also be written and shared with members of the media.

Hence clubs that are keen can contact me to work out a sponsorship package with regards to www.tnbmhl.com.my.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope for the best solution in providing comprehensive coverage for your clubs.

Thank you.