Monday, July 8, 2013

GOODBYE MUM


7th of July 2013 will forever remain etched in my memory as I watched my Mum leave the world. I was at her beside, watching her life slip away, unable to do anything, so hopeless.

As I sit alone trying to pen some words aabout my Mum, Gurmel Kaur d/o Rala Singh, I just do not know where to start. I know everyone will console me to say that she has gone to a better place, but what is a better place then to be loved and adored by all her children, grand children and great grandchildren

Mum there are no words to describe how I feel at the momment, gutted and devastated is just two words that cross my mind as tears roll down my cheeks. I have written tributes and obituries for others, but what can I write about you Mum, for no words can describe you, you meant the world to me and my worls has ended as I held your hands and watched you leave me alone in this world.

Yes Mum you have gone, as all say to a better world, but why leave me behind then, why not take me with you Mum for I so miss you.

As prepare to bid you farewell, I hope that you will continue to look over me from the heavens and I really am gonna miss you Mum, and Thank you for bringing me into this world mum.

Funeral will be held on Monday, 8th July, 2013 with cortege departing our family home at 103, Jalan Seremban, Tampin, Negero Sembilan at 4.00pm for the Tampin Sikh Crematorium.