Below is the list of the Dublin bound officials that are going as cheerleaders for the national hockey team tha will be playing in the Olympic Qualifiers.
The funny thing is that that this group will only leave on March 13, after Malaysia has played 3 matches and will be get to see the team in action against Korea and Ireland. And it is learnt that the cost for each of this cheerleaders is RM6,500.
Now while one can understand the inclusion of the state HA officials, why is it that even a MHF staff is included in the tour is baffling.
The argument put forward was that he is going because the Secretary/Assistant Secretary are not going.
So can the states replace someone with their wives or girlfriends if the Council Members are not free to go?
MHF OFFICE BEARERS
1. Y. Bhg. Dato’ Hj. Abd Rahim Md Ariff - Vice President
2. Encik Gobinathan A/L Murugiah - Vice President
3. Y. Bhg. Dato’ Haji Md. Yusop Haji Mansor - Vice President
4. Y. Bhg. Dato’ Anuarul Aini Bin Mohd Perai - Treasurer
5. Y. Bhg. Dato’ Dr. Surender Singh Mejor Singh - Independent Member
1. Dato Nur Azmi Ahmad - Deputy President
2. Dato Bustari Yusof - Vice President
3. Dato Che Khalib - Vice President
4. Encik Maninderjit Singh - Secretary
5. Encik Hashim Yusof - Asst Secretary
6. Encik Sathiaseelan - Asst Hon. Treasurer
7. Dato Radhakrishnan - Independent Member
8. Encik Ow Soon Kooi - Independent Member
TRAVELING WITH PRESIDENT
1. En. Manjit Majid Abdullah - Vice President
STATE REPRESENTATIVES - ALL STATES REPRESENTED
1. Lt. Kol Muthukumar A/L Balakrishnan - Armed Forces
2. Encik Shahabuddin Royani - Johor
3. Encik Sandra Gesan Balakrishnan - Kedah
4. Encik Zahari bin Daud - Kelantan
5. Encik Rajamanickam Veeramalai - Kuala Lumpur
6. YBhg. Datuk Hj. Md. Yunus b. Husin - Malacca
7. Encik P. Tamil Selvan Ponniah - Negri Sembilan
8. Encik Zamri bin Mohamed - Pahang
9. Mohindar Singh - PDRM
10.YBhg. Dato’ Dr. Gurdeep Singh A/L Mohindar Singh - Perak
11.Encik Shurizan bin Mansor - Perlis
12.Encik Avtar Singh Bal - Sabah
13.Encik Kuganeson Poologsingam - Selangor
14.Encik Mohamad Saberi Salleh - Terengganu
15.Encik William Lee Lip Kok - Sarawak
16.Encik Ranjit Singh A/L Gurdial Singh - Penang
MHC CLERICAL STAFF
1. Encik Krishnan A/L Narayanan - Status Unknown