Sunday, May 27, 2012

ISSUE WITH COACH RESOLVED


The issue with the coach who intruded on the media area has been resolved between the two of us.

Let it be clear that it was not because of him that I vacated the position but rather the Organising Committee who did nothing to enhance security after it was highlighted.

The said coach has apologised and I have accepted it. Hence that matter is no longer preventing me nor was the reason why i had vacated the position. Rather it was the indifferent atitude of MHC officials and the Organising Secretaries.

It has now been brought to my attention that certain sections of the Organising Committee were party to the said incident and provoked matters.

And to top it all, office bearers of MHC stand accused of a personal vendetta against me as they felt threatened.