Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WHATS UP MHC?

A hockey fan emailed me the content below. That is why I say its so easy for someone to talk but unable to deliver.

Just read some papers today and one will notice that quotes from Paul Revington was lifted from my blog and translated into Bahasa and published and even some facts that were added on.

And yes why the silence about the Lanco International Series results? A blackout?

But what this hockey fan reveals in his email is a poor reflection of work supposedly being done.

The sad part is only a week ago Tengku Abdullah made an impassioned plea to close ranks. I was game but hours after that call the power games began.

And now its escalating into a full war, all due to the ego of 4 personalities who have gone about ridiculing plans of the President.

Read on....

"Hi, I just went to MHC website and click on contact us, I found an email address to contact them which is office@malaysiahockey.com.my

"I send them and email asking whether they need any help on updating scores etc as this site in not being proactive to provide news to the public.

"However upon sending my email to them, I get Mail delivery Failure reply. I just pasted the important error as per below:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

     office@malaysiahockey.com.my

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No Such User Here (state 13).

"This means, there is no such email address or it is no longer active.This is unbelievable for National level confederation. "